____________________________________
After a run and a walk on the beach.
Each step I took I notice the pieces of shells that filled up the sand.
I took my time to collect each piece,
Grabbed it tightly in my hand.
Went to Mart and rinsed it well under the running tap.
Wrapped it up in 2 pieces of paper towel.
And it sat nicely at the side of the wooden table as the breakfast continued.
1.5 hours later realising that the wrap was thrown back into the rubbish chute due to my lack of responsibility.
I decided to write this down.
Each collected piece,
Slow indulgence of love and time.
Trashed away in seconds,
Gone with those efforts of chances.
Some times I wonder how does it feel to know a stranger all over again.
People of different worlds.
Of thoughts, emotions and dreams.
The joy of knowing someone all over again,
Without first impressions.